* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Saturday, May 9, 2009



'I may end up with him again', she told me.

'What more can I ask for? He is a doctor, he is buying a condo unit for us..he is willing to spend on ME.'

'My dreams are like his dreams... he is working hard every single minute just to make sure that they come true.

'But you DON'T LOVE him' I reminded her quietly.

She tilted her head, gave a quick thought and responded:'What more can I ask for in a guy? In a guy that 'high standard' some more.'

I suppose everyone has a different outlook on LOVE.

Some people prefer the 'barter system' which goes ' you give some, I give some, that's fair,'
Some people choose being vacuum cleaner, trying to sip out every little advantages they can get from the men,
Some people are dreamers, believing that love conquers everything.
Some people stick to their own partners not because of affection, but the fear of experiencing changes/ new partners/not able to meet better ones.

To me, I still think LOVE is important in a long lasting relationship.

Yes, I am not silly enough to think that love can solve everything, but I think it's the BASIC / FOUNDATIOIN of a strong relationship.

Holding on to love between the two of us is tremendously helpful in enduring hardship of calamities in life.

I believe if the love exists in a couple, you won't see the man getting dump after he could not afford to give his all to his woman anymore. .


In her case, I think it's not fair for the other party to be 'loved' just because he can afford the things that she wants. If I was the guy, I would be totally devastated. After trying so hard to make her happy solely because of love, she sticks by my side just because I can fulfill her needs, not because of she loves me. :/ What if one day a better man appears in her life, is she going to say SAYONARA?!

Having said that, maybe I am just a dreamer. Maybe I need to meet more jerks in my life to understand the reasons most women go for getting their needs fulfilled rather than loving their partners. To me, I always believe that I should go and work for what I want ( eg. $$, just go and work for it instead of sitting at home waiting to be paid by husband). Nevertheless, having a rich husband is satisfying and delightful still :).


She gave me an anology about love which I find interesting:

Choosing a partner is just like being in the market.

Everyone has something to sell.

It's only when both parties are satisfied and happy of each other's products will they get together.

Tee Hee~


What's your selling point?

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 5:50 AM