* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Monday, May 4, 2009



Tomorrow is THE-DAY, the day Cici Loo is back to the work field, new environment, new colleagues, new system...after 2 months of blissful break.

Honestly, I am kinda nervous. It's not like returning to the workforce doing the same old thing that I have been doing for the past 12 months. It's time for my brain to behave like a sponge, absorbing new information as quickly as it can afford to be ( just that mine starts to saturate already....)

HM kindly brought me out today to Esplanade. I know I know, I have been here for the last 12 months and I never been to this tourist spot at all. C'mon, you don't have the heart to act like a tourist when all you care is going home to have a good sleep after a day of hectic work. Get what I mean?

Random shots. I think it's time to invest on a really GOOD camera... something like Nikon++ My iphone photos can't live up to the standard ...






Some building near Esplanade
I don't know what she is thinking..
They look like dancing robots, waving their arms...'Nananana...getting cheeky with itttt!'

Self explanatory
Tee Hee~
Furlerton hotel
NiceXOXO


This is a picture of HM which I really like. See? She looks like a 15 years old kiddo...talking about baby face...Age does not seem to do anything to her (THAT's NOT FAIR!)




Thanks for being there when I need you.

It's funny how helpful and serious she gets when I come up with random missions.

That day we searched high and low around the east for a blanket at 10 pm....

and not too long ago we were looking for a bucket ( yes , a bucket) at 9 something at night...just when the shops were about to close....She even brought me to Robinson...


Our friendship will surely last.



Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 8:35 AM