* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Sunday, April 5, 2009



It is very difficult to have genuine friends, even harder to keep them. Not that they left but they change.

When she was single,we were happier. She would treat me earnestly, as I..was her best friend. The time, the effort are spent to keep the friendship growing.

However, having a boyfriend totally turns her world upside down.
She does not bother to spend anytime with you, very stingy in giving (but keeps taking) and even our conversations are dull.

It's like, all her priorities change. Obviously, I am not at the top of the list.

I remembered texting her one day wishing her well, and she was like: Anything wrong?
Yeah, it's freaking wrong to just say HI?

One unpleasant incident after another, I finally called it quit. . Exactly just like another close person of hers does. We have had enough.

I stop giving. I stop trying to keep in touch. We have known each other for so long, yet she is losing interest in having quality friendships. Maybe her love is the most important thing for her right now, maybe it is too difficult to keep a boyfriend and a good friend at the same time.

Sometimes I wonder should I tell her the truth, should I let her know that her attitude is pushing people away. She shoud just stop taking but learn to give. Stop being stingy. Stop being rude , just stop being...difficult.

Knowing her for so long, I know that I will be astrocized.

Labels: ,



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 6:53 PM