* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Friday, April 10, 2009



I am super excited!!!! *SHRIEKS*

I know..it's JUST KL, but having trapped in this little town with a very 'busy' Sunshine, I can't wait for my short trip! How I miss the time when I happily grabbed a few spanking cool tops and queued up with the other shopaholic crowd for payment. ( I know, Rebecca Bloomwood is my soulmate).

On a more serious note, I think I really need to study ( how many *** times have I said that?!) It's NOT cool to be a medical officer. I couldn't just do the 'no brainers' stuffs and left all the thinking to the MOs like all the housemen do in Sg anymore. Sigh, I hope I have a hypertrophied brain but now it seems more like 'atrophic' to me.
Ok, let me have a solemn vow:

I WILL NOT SHOP FOR A MONTH IF I DO NOT STUDY HARD FROM TODAY ONWARDS.

Hmm..Hope this works.

Maybe something more hard core:

I WILL NOT KISS SUNSHINE FOR A MONTH IF I DO NOT STUDY HARD TODAY (Sorry love, it's not your fault)

Hmm..OK! DEAL!

Off I go..to..study.

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 7:06 PM