Thursday, April 30, 2009
Everyone is wearing a mask in the hospital!! And it's not the ordinary one, it's N95!!! Freaking shit. How are we supposed to breathe in those 'poreless' masks? Not to mention the hot humid weather here, we will be breathing our own exhaled carbon dioxide. Pssttt...in a more practical point of view (to women and metrosexual men *gasp!*), our moisturiser/foundation will definitely be smeared and leave ugly trails of marks on our faces when we take the mask off!
For your information, mask N95 looks like this:

Imagine getting an innocent flu and I will be out from my job for days???Geez. Now I am a bit worried. I need to work. I am hardly going to make ends meet this month..so I need the $$$!!!!
Singaporeans are No1 in:
Kiasu-ness (everyone knows that) and
Kiasi-ness. I guess SARS scared the shit out of them. The population is not large enough and epidemics like these will definitely wipe them out (not to mention that nowadays the younger generation is not keen to make babies to strenghten the country with more
LOCAL manpower).
Anyway,

finally picked up my parcel from Hairboutique.com USA!
Ta-Dah~

Bain De Terre White lotus reparative reconstructor. Smells very very soothing .
Back to Nature Frainforest volumizing conditioner.
Oh OH,this is very unique:

it's
Bain De Terre Sugar &Fig scalp massage scrub.
It smells soooo delicious that I hope it comes as perfume instead...No, as dessert.
Been out for K-night with HM. Geez, I am getting really really outdated. I can't sing most of the latest pop songs out there. The only song I can ACTUALLY sing is ' 忘不了 ' HAHA, I am just joking! But it's half-true though. :/

Random

Hey, split slimming images.

That was how I gobbled down my dinner.

HM.
It's amazing how throughout these years we maintained a good relationship. Of course we do argue and fight like normal people, but we still remain as good quality friends despite our differences.

Labels: Responsibilities
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
2:12 AM