Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Been and back from Sibu.
Dusty old little town.
Sunshine brought me to Cafe Cafe, which is apparently, the hottest cafe alive in this town.
The food was pretty good, but Sunshine attracted too many gays' attention, and that also happened during our night in The Queen's. What a gay magnect :/
It's funny how they stared at the 'prey' , conveniently ignoring the pretty girlfriend next to him ( I would like to believe), almost dripping with saliva. C'mon!! *Groans* The thing is I could not shoot daggers at them ( it works only between the women btw), and since they are another totally different species ....I just don't know how to.
Baby Scarlet can talk now ( yeah, like pronouncing objects and people instead of just making noises)... She yells Aci Aci everytime she sees me....VERY POLITE INDEED. ( Where is the yi yi or auntie? No respect...)

Back to shopping...
Hello Kitty limited eye shadows palatte is a total failure (althought I must give some credits to the packaging). Not pigmented at all. I almost rubbed a layer of skin off my eye lids to get the colours to show despite putting on my best primer....
Tsk tsk tsk...
RM 150 gone...just like that...

My next mission is to grab Giorgio Armani Silky Foundation which I can't find in Sg or Kch. Let's hope it is availabe in KL.
GEISHA

BYE
Labels: Sentiments
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
7:57 AM