* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Thursday, August 2, 2007



When the young Chinese man asked me: Is this the first time you remove stitches

with a blade???

I nodded.

he turned to me: '
Don't be scared. Don't worry. Just do it, I will be fine.'in a shaky voice

and obvious tremors in his limbs.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When I am allowed to observe the woman who was in labour, pounding her fists

into the bed and groaned while trying to take deep breaths:

she turned to me and mused in a sweaty and exhaustive tone:

'TRUST ME. It doesn't look as BAD as you see.'


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


When I couldn't seem to draw any blood from his vein,

he voluntarily pointed at a bigger juicier one and offered: LOOK, let's try this one.

You will definitely get this. If you can't, I still have plenty on my other arms.'


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When a pair of heroic parents grabbed the uncooperative kid's legs and hands

who was struggling like mad and urged: QUICK , doc. DO (inject) it now. He can't

move now.'

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When the helpful mother tried to show her son to take a deep breath when I was

listening to his chest and ended up hyperventilating and getting dizzy +

nauseous.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Almost all of them blessed me GOOD LUCK before leaving the room.

I guess I will be lucky after all the blessings I received.

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 1:09 AM