Wednesday, July 25, 2007

How do you deal with stress?
Some people get agitated,
Some people get weepy,
Some people get bitchy,
Some people go nutz.
As for me..... I LAU SAI.
This 2 weeks of working in sub-specialities areas renders me literally toilet-handicapped.
Seriously, ENT and Opthalmology clinics are too much for me.
Not talking /understanding their languages just isolate me to a mere insignificant dumb ass.
For once, I felt so fragile and retarded. Gone with my usual confidence and charisma. MUAHAHA.
I lau sai every morning before clinics.
That reminds me of the trauma I went through when observing a normal vaginal child birth....
The doctor urged the lady to PUSH PUSH PUSH...
Subconsciously I tended to bear down myself..like what you do when trying to make a hard solid poo...
I ended up LAU SAI for ONE BLOODY WHOLE DAY.
I guess that's my reaction to stress..
Which reminds me of....*sheepisH* how I used to bully my little brother.
He was 12 months old.
I used to stand quietly in front of him with my face about an inch away from his, and at that very moment just right before he opened his eyes from the usual nap , I would go BOOO!! Not surprisingly, he startled and cried.
I guess I was a bit over the top when I got told off by ah ma because his poo was GREEN following the emotional torture.
You know...biliary reflex. Your gall bladder tends to secrete bile in stresses like this.
Imagine when a person is rushed into the ED for cardiac arrest.
Don't look out for me.
The first instinct of mine is to rush towards the toilet instead of doing all the right things.
*slap*
Oh well, let's hope that by the end of the week I will kiss goodbye to my LAU SAI Syndrome and laughing my head off in the plane to Christchurch.
Labels: Responsibilities
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
7:26 PM