Sunday, July 22, 2007
Have you ever come across people who are so 'religious' that they can't stop talking about God???
'JESUS ! This is damn hard.'
'JESUS!! I broke my watch.'
'JESUS!!! Are you alright?''
I am quite anal when comes to people who love to use JESUS as 'Oh shit' representatively.
I have several collegues who are exactly like that.
And today, one of them really got on my nerve when he cried out for Jesus after accidentally spilling the coffee.
' So xxxxx, I can't believe you ask Jesus to save your spilt coffee.' I casually remarked.
Then I can't hold it back anymore and make this really satirical comment:
You must be really religious. You have a great relationship with Jesus , haven't you? I should be more like you as you cant stop praising Him constantly.'
He turned red and muttered "Sorry'' before buggering off.
Seriously, people should be more sensitive with certain glorious words they use.
SHIT is not as smelly as it can get than using JESUS before your exclamation mark.
Funny enough, most of the people who do that are atheists.
They keep calling out for HIM daily but denying HIS presence.
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
GOD has mercy.
A random remark that I saw on the notice board today:
Post menopausal women don't get hot flushes, but A SURGE OF POWER.
What da....
Yeah right, they are powerful enough to emit golden fire balls bombarding the surrounding people ( which I meant to say, their post-menopausal mood swings).
Opthalmology Clinic again tommorrow!!!! *SHRIEK*
I did some study so hopefully I can adapt to speaking their language tomorrow.
Let's hope I wont' get grilled.
Seriously, these clinics are the most stressful ones I have ever had...especially with a pathetic miserable collision with the big boss last week.
GOD HAS MERCY.
Labels: GULLIBILITY, Sentiments
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
7:02 PM