Sunday, June 24, 2007
The town is almost empty.
Some freaks are studying in the library. I remembered myself muttering : Lost souls lost souls... every time when some heads were spotted in the library during Friday nights as I drove by. This year, more lost souls are spending their time here. I guess they must be Health Sciences Juniors. Those who strive extremely hard to scrimmage an entry ticket into the Medicine gate.
Snowing+empty town+lost souls= Depressing.
Anyway.
I bumped into some blogs written by some kiddies.
Most of them are not more than 15 years old.
They freak me out.
They talked about depression, killing themselves and the hatred towards their parents, friends and the world ( since when the world gets involved).
They wrote about poems for their lovers... how they are meant to be with each other ...till the end ( the END? the end of their puberty maybe.)*sadistic*
It's kind of funny that when I am about the similar age, all I care is the incremental prices for DING DANG and JO JO. JO JO costed me 1.50 for each box, and that's HEAPS.
I bumped into my old diaries ...and.......................*BLUSH*
- I was very excited over the first guy that actually had a crush on me. That was like..when I was 15? Shame shame.
- I jotted down if I talked to any guys in school, which did not happen every day you know. You can imagine how shy and conservative I was.
- My crushes' life spans were like a week at most.
- I got agitated if I missed one of the DOREAMON cartoon episodes.
- I hate it when my bros teased me about my round face.
- I am worried sick of getting pregnant when a boy accidentally bumped into me.
- I actually thought that I am quite pretty ( MY GOD) and how confused I was when all the girls seemed to have trains of admirers and I did not ( not surprisingly).
- My best friends are like my world.
- Comodo Tooth paste was great--especially the watermelon flavour.
- I want to be a lawyer when I grow up (it's fully proven that what you wish is not what you get sometimes)
- I tease my sister for wearing make ups. 'Makeups are for ugly people'. (slap slap)
- I think 18 years old is a fully grown adult.
Sigh.
I have come this far, this far......
Labels: I, Sentiments
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
12:04 AM