* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Wednesday, June 6, 2007



Sorry for being unusually quiet for the past few weeks.

I am too busy catching up with the pace of my life the velocity I would like it to be. Not too much of some random efforts to save the world ( HAHA!) but squandering away my previous lovely free time and feeling sorry for myself.

We were having five hours of CPR --Cardiopulmonary resuscitation workshop this afternoon. I have such a *()&#(*@#( time trying to ventilate the mannequin. I put on the filter, and blew it hard through it. What's wrong with that?Wil has no problem breathing in good volume of air into the plastic mouth wad!!!! He stared hard at its chest hoping to see any glimpse of movement when I was 'kissing' it. Eventually he concluded that my anatomy of my mouth, I mean, lips disadvantage me. I must be a BAD kisser. 'It's just too hard to get a good seal of your lips around it, aren't you?' He cracked.

*FUMED*HOI! That;s over-generalization, OK?

The American instructor made me do it on 2 different mannequins, trying to console me that it may be just the particular mannequin that is not doing very well. Same thing happened. She pulled me to aside and whispered: LOOK, it's EASY. It's just like KISSING, but without the tongue.Seal tight with your lips and blow into it. It's like KISSING, you see? KISSING!'

*BLINK BLINK*

Does she blow air into her partner's mouth during kissing?

That makes me wonder.

Anyway, after several desperate attempts, I make it!!!! Maybe I am not too bad a kisser after all!

Oh, eventually I figured out that my technique is perfect, it's just that I FORGOT TO BLOW it through the part that's not air-sealed on the filter. No wonder all my breaths leaked out.
*SLAP*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPIAK.

I am just SLOW in picking things up.

But hey, I am learning.

'

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 11:40 PM