* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Sunday, June 10, 2007



I can't seem to keep my stuffs in my pocket .

I lost my I-Audio mp3 player in less than 12 months time.

Then I fell in love again and bought I-river.

It disappeared mercilessly in less than 9 months.

Finally I decided to give love another chance and bought an Ipod Nano.

Now, she breaks my heart again ...in less than 6 months!!!!!!!


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *WALLOWING*

Retrospectively, it must have slipped out from my handbag in the hotel during the interview last night.


The lady said she will contact me if someone picks it up ( Yeah sure, and sell it off in Trade Me).

I am sooooooooooooo bad in relationships.

Being an optimistic and adventurous girl,

I lift up my spirit and start hunting for some eye-candy.

Well....











I-river X 20 4GB. Perfect sound quality. That SEXY SEXY beast!!!!

Samsung. Looks a bit like a mobile phone.

Samsung too. Look like LG phones.


Expert opinions? Anyone?








I

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 11:43 PM