Saturday, May 12, 2007
ca

Instantaneously, I became well-liked among my male colleagues.
To them, I have made an absolutely righteous comment on their behalf. They reckon that I am the BRAIN in the PINKY and the BRAIN cartoon at last!!!
I got lots of appreciative and supportive hugs, with whipers in my ears that I am extremely BRILLIANT and CUTE from this group of species.
They almost kiss my toes.
The VERDICT.
Female doctors generally don't handle stress as well as the male counterparts.AGREE?
Maybe yes.
Maybe no.
The feminists will loathe at this statement, not surprisingly.
I comment this with good 'clinical' evidence and grounds, alright?
I am victimized by those hormone-raging female doctors that can't bear to give the me a piece of mind when they got stressed or agitated
*MPMMH*
She took 2 hours to complete a C section ( instead of the usual 45 minutes) , and blamed others for her difficulty to stop the uterine bleeding. (as if we are controlling the butter fingers of hers)
She shouted at others when she mistakenly took the wrong blood tubes. For goodness sake, just move the feet of yours to get another one, which is about 3 steps away from you.
She smiled sweetly or perhaps apologetically at you after 2 minutes following her outburst and have another outburst in 20 seconds.
Honestly,most of the opposite species don't lash out their stresses on anyone. Seems like some of the females don't have a slightest clue how to handle their own stresses but to let everyone around them know about it.
GEEZ, just go home and sleep! You will feel better.
Oh, did I mention I lost a couple of feminist friends?
Considering the overwhelming support and special treatments from the guys, maybe this is a good call. They actually think that I am SMART. ( Sounds like the one in Legally Blonde)
*wink*
Labels: Responsibilities
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
7:57 AM