Saturday, April 28, 2007
Next year, I am going to work officially.
This year is a year to taste life as a working doctor. Just a taste, not the REAL thing yet. Will consult Jennifer for that.
I am NOT looking forward to it. :(
I enjoy being the student.
Most of my friends are still a long way to go from graduating and when I see them worrying about studies, just studies, I am envious.
Looking back to my student life, I would say, it's memorable. Not so much of the academic stresses. Being with the people I have been, I felt thankful. You know who you are. a BIG HEARTFELT THANK YOU. Many thanks. As the year approaches to the end, old memories keep flooding back. ... especially the ones that I have been suppressing all these while. *SIGH* Now this sucks.
I am aware that the world out there is complicated and full of S***, I am not ready to conquer everything yet.
Why am I sound so blue?
Seriously, I feel like I am having post-natal depression.
Blame the hormones, and my OBSTETRICS and GYNAECOLOGY RUN.
Labels: Responsibilities
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
11:07 PM