* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Wednesday, April 11, 2007



METROSEXUAL

How do you feel about that?

Personally, I despise it.

How do you feel if your boyfriend spent an hour in the bathroom grooming every time before going out?

How do you feel if you notice that your Lancome/Dermalogica face washer is getting lesser mysteriously and end up discover that your boyfriend has been sneakily using it?

Worst of all your boyfriend borrow your foundation to cover a big pimple?

Or maybe your boyfriend can't help counting the calories that he has been taking all the time?

Ha-ha. Not that I have a boyfriend like that before (touch wood!), but I definitely have two brothers heading towards that track. Oh, plus two cousins that used to scare the shit out of me in the middle of night by walking around with mud masks on them.

Seriously, that's the common phenomenon nowadays.

I once choked at my own saliva when I listened the a DJ (KL radio station) talking about his splurge on a rm 500 top and rationalized that it is worth the price because he looks UNBEARABLE GOOD in it? Oh, does it give him an illusion of being muscular or perhaps an extra pair of breasts? I wonder. PATHETIC.

Of course, this is just a personal opinion of mine with the acknowledgment that I may be biased, but PUH-LEEZE, why can't they be more 'manly'?

I have to admit that I have hots for guys that are naturally-born to be drop dead gorgeous. Being the women-killer in casual jeans and T-shirt, and washes his dewy skin with soap and water. Some zits are OK. They are men, after all. Tall, strong, muscular ( you know, like the swimmer's body *drools*).

I know I know, it's not fair. Not everyone is blessed with good looks and reasonable heights.

'Girls can make up why can't us? They can make themselves presentable and pretty why can' t us? We want to LOOK GOOD FOR GIRLS!'

Excuse me? Looking good for girls? Or covering up your pathetically low self-esteem? Look at the people on the streets, pretty girls usually stuck with short, stubby , fat men. Obviously personality counts more than looks, ahem, or realistically , it must be the money. Haha. Jk lah!
I am OK with normal/sorry looking guys , but just not metrosexual one. If you dont have the assets, at least you can be sweet and adorable. We girls are not that superficial like most of you guys do.Some of my guy friends are like: I only like NATURAL beauty. I don't like girls who make up. BULL SHIT. The next thing I see is them drooling over (with constant saliva swallowing) some pretty hot bombshells ( with heavy make ups , like the girls working in MAC counter) .I thought their eyes were going to pop. MMPH~Whatever happen to your natural beauty no-1 verdict?!

Yes, I have to admit that girls are not really honest with their looks especially being prone to putting make up on. But hey. it has been an acceptable social norm since ages. Ok, I guess guys being metrosexual is mostly accepted by most of us . SCARY.

Look at the skin care line-HOLMES, Clinique for MEN, Biotherm For Men. The market is quite large for that.So, men can have smooth shinny skin now huh? What makes women different? Looking at your boyfriend who has baby-like skin won't makes the you feel better, especially if you have some occasionally NORMAL zits.

Maybe... guys will be staying at home nursing the babies and cooking in near future. Women will be the bread winners and fight for money to support the family. Shit. That's quite happening in Shanghai. What's next? Men giving birth to babies? Oh yeah, I am looking forward to that. I don't mind, not at all.

I am officially blacklisted in some of the readers who are metrosexual, am I not?

:) It's okay.

I am happy to be your friend.

Just a friend.

According to the dictionary
the definition of METROSEXUAL IS :

a heterosexual male who has a strong aesthetic sense and inordinate interest in appearance and style, similar to that of homosexual males


HAHA.similar to GAYS, you hear me? They are just like gays.

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 4:41 AM