* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Sunday, March 25, 2007



Mustering all of my strength, I managed to drag myself out from my cozy bed and got myself all geared up for work.YEAH!!! First day back to Dunedin hospital!!!!!
What should I wear..what should I bring...what should I be prepared of....

The thought of returning to my familiar territory excited me as I half-skipped to the hospital, eager to spot some familiar faces. I miss the full-packed cafe, those free coffee machines, that row of computers for internet surfing and yes, they don't block websites like Ebay and Trademe! And my dear friends!!!! I have been stucked with the same old B for too long and anyone that I recognize will surely win smiles from me.

The cafe was unusually quiet, no, there wasn't anyone in it. No doctors in the wards, and the nurses waved me off asking me to come back tomorrow.

SHIAT. It's Otago Anniversary Day. It's a public holiday.

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 9:22 PM