Sunday, March 11, 2007
A 3 year old asthmatic boy came in with compliance issue with his medication. Dr. T gave me a single world for the solution:
KISSI was dumbfounded for a brief moment.
KISS that boy??? You mean, kissing as a form of encouragement?! Surely I have the kiss of an angel ( Blush blush), but I will certainly feel like this:

Inter kissing between two different races ( he is black) Or perhaps:

I could get as awkward as possible.
Honestly, I rather do this:

Geez... I am utterly a horrible person.
My imagination is working overtime of course. I am pretty sure Dr. T meant a peck or something more innocent.
Brian kindly saved me from my misery by pointing out what Dr. T actually meant:
KISS =
KEEP IT ( the medication) SIMPLE STUPID.
Oh well, staring at the wheezing little kid, I feel sorry for the instantaneous grostaque thought of mine. For him, and for myself.
Labels: Responsibilities
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
11:05 PM