* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Friday, January 26, 2007




Seriously, people nowadays are lacking of brains when they 're on the road. Their brains are no more mature than a one year old baby.



Firstly, they think that they
own the road. Creating their own parking spaces in the MIDDLE of the road just pisses the hell out of me. C'mon, it's a no- brainer to know that this will create havoc to the already-jammed traffics. And yes, they are just picking up their kids from school/ attending Sunday Service, but that doesn't justify their action. SELFISH is what I called.

Double-parking. HUH! Ok, I admit that this is quite 'street-smart' in a way, but PLEASE, be aware when the car you block honks for you to get your stupid car out of the way. I almost hit the roof as I spent 10 minutes honking frantically before the idiot paced out slowly and removed the car. No apology given, no apologetic/ embarrassed look. Just nothing. If only I was a guy, I definitely would get out from the car and demanded a good reason for the delay. Sadly, instead of doing that, I locked myself in the car and keep on honking, hoping that I did not annoy anyone and got myself beaten up. Sigh.

GIVE WAY. Yes, give way, which means that I am the one that should decide if I want to give ways to you, not the other way round. Some bossy road users just flash at you and assuming that you UNDERSTAND that it's a sign ( or an order ) for you to give way to him/her. HAH! FUNNY! If I do not react quick enough, I definitely will bump into the car.
One of the skills those inconsiderate ppl love to use is to rush out from the little road without even LOOKING. Or should I say, they are too guilty to look at me. Yes, I am on the main road. And if they are brave enough to just peep on me, they will see me fuming with my middle finger pointing at them. And please, giving a thank you signal won't kill. All you need to do is to raise up your hand. Guess the word Courtesy doesn't exist in their vocabulary.

One of the most
brainless comment I ever heard is : ' You bump into the back of the car. So by law you are wrong lah!' My God, what do you mean by BY LAW? Use the tiny brain of yours to think.Let's ponder on this scenario: Two cars are on a steep road, and the car at the front slides down and bump into the car behind. So by right, the unfortunate car behind is the culprit?!! !HAH! FUNNY. When you want to use the LAWS to talk yourself out of trouble, please, make sure you know what they are. Or else, use the alternative: COMMON SENSES.Well. ..I guess they are lacking of this.
When you offer to pay, they will be like: I want my OWN mechanic to fix my car. I will give the bill to you. YEAH RIGHT! I am an idiot if I let you do that. Should I pay RM 10000 for a broken lamp because the bill stated so? Ha! You might as well ask me to buy you a whole brand new car to replace your lau-ya-almost-out-of-service -1980s car. My response to that: Take my offer or leave it.

Please la people, be more CIVILISED. We are sharing the same roads after all.
One of the things I see in a guy is his attitudes when he's on the road. Little things tell a lot, you know. If he is a selfish inconsiderate impatient jerk, he will gloriously be in my HATE list. That's such a turn-off!

Labels:



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 11:49 AM