Friday, October 2, 2009
Home sweet home!
I am back home with my loved ones.
Nothing beats lying in my own sweet bed and driving my own car rather than squeezing and pushing in MRTs!
I am sure I am going to miss my life in Sg..However it's time to settle down and blend into the lives of my love ones..Hehehe...However,my presence is always too 'loud' for them.
Neverthless, living together with my parents again after 10 years of living apart is not an easy task!
There is this De Paris bridal shop in the Spring which offers really good package. We signed up for one last night! Can't wait for the day to come when we will be flying to Taiwan just for photo shootings!
I love their makeups, their gowns, their hair, the postures...everything is just so well done. There is this thing about Taiwaneses, they are very good with make-ups and photo shootings. The styles are very unconventional yet creative! Exactly what I want my wedding photos to be like. :>
Anyway, it is a bit early to get excited but I think I can't hide my gleeful smile. At least there is something to look forward to.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
8:41 PM