Saturday, September 19, 2009
Every girls needs to have at least a true good girlfriend.
Admit it, no matter how much in love we are with our partners, we STILL need our girlfriends.
Guys' perceptions to our girls' minds are very limited. Most of the times, they don't have a single clue why are we sad/angry/moody. To them our minds are just too enigmatic for their simple squarish brains.
Not surprisingly,I find it difficult to let him understand how my brain works sometimes.
If I share my problems with my best friend, she will go: Oh I understand how you feel. I felt exactly the same way before too!! And for that very moment, I thank God for her. At least, I don't feel retarded or wrong feeling the way I felt.
Yesterday, my best friend tied the knot. The fact that I missed her big day for my stupid work did not help to clear the dark clouds hanging over my head.
For some eerie reasons I felt like I am the mother giving away my daughter.
It's like...she is a married person now, someone with the title Mrs..and things will not be the same again.
Sigh...I vividly remember the time when we were 13 years old ...she was sitting behind me using STABILO pens and refused to lend me her Prestons Sejarah reference book. :) How cute.
By the way, I am engaged :)

If there is one thing that I can ask for in life, it will be the one that is always mentioned in the fairy tales---'happily ever after'.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
6:12 PM