Friday, August 29, 2008
Yes, I have finished one of the calls and still feeling MISERABLE.
Yesterday's call was bad. I did not get to sleep until 5.00 am. So I only managed to sleep for 2 hours.
A few unwarranted admissions and a XXX nurse that called me EVERY frigging hour to report to me the pt's HR, which was always above 100 but she was totally ASYMPTOMATIC sleeping away,
Let's count. From 12- 7 am. She called me 8 frigging times!!! I was so pissed off. I spoke to her in the best manner I could possibly fake out that she NEEDED NOT to call me for something that was NOT new. But she just did not get it!!!
Anyway, it was a bad call.
I hate working in a team that is too chicken to make decisions.
I felt like a lousy stupid HO making calls for my boss trying to beg other teams to make decisions.
Sometimes I just wanted to scream.
Anyway, I still have 3 extra days to go. So, let's just embrace all the dirty jobs that I have to do. I am just going to bite the bullet and do them.
Moving house tommorrow.
I havent even packed yet.
I am soooooooooooooo tired.
Let's hope I can finish them in 3 hours time.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
6:51 AM