* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Friday, August 8, 2008



It's going to be a lonely weekend!

Eve and Ming are off the country,

Even Darling is off Kch.

Hmm... No MSN live video chat this weekend.

And SADLY, I am not working! I have the impulse to do calls for Kelvin, but looking at the rate that we were going in Labour ward yesterday, I don't think that's a brilliant idea.

I was working very hard yesterday. Stupid Chinese with this stupid superstition that 8-08-08 is a terrific day to give birth. Our labour ward was swamped by those silly pregnant women wanting to go into labour. WHAT-DA!!!

One of the midwife whispered to me discreetly that I should get myself a a Lotto because they are giving away 8 million Singapore dollars!!!!

I was holding the patient file dreaming away during ward round, trying to figure what the heck am I going to do with 8 MILLION!!!! Stupidly, I got all excited and tugged my boss exhilarated: What am I going to do with those money!!! She gave me a 'what-da-hell' look and slapped me back into doing ward rounds.. OOOpsss.. a bit carried away.

Anyway, I forgot all about it soon because everyone was giving birth!!!! Some of the midwives are very nice to me...the Sister even gave me a chocolate as a reward of my hard work. Well, junior doctors don't do HARD work in labour ward, but still I would like to think so, you know, being important.Haha. Anyway, except one lazy fat midwife that doesnt do bloods and one skinny sour face grumpy old lady, everyone is like an angel.

I found a place to stay! A BRAND NEW CONDOMINIUM which is built this year. Yeah, you are right, 2008!!! I will be the first tenant!! WHOAAAAAAA

There are like 4 swimming pools and a brand new gym. WOOO!! CICI Loo is going to get REALLY fit this coming months!!

My flatmates are 2 Vietnamese guys and Nana, a girl from KL. PPstt...one of this guy has a huge tattoo over his body. I know because he was walking around half-naked when I visited the place. Both of the guys sort of squeaked in excitement when they saw me, I wonder why. Don't they know that I might scared them to death by wandering around mistaken as JU-ON in the middle of the night? ( thanks to my pale skin).

Signed the agreement yesterday. Hmm...I am bit excited to live there. You know, that place is surrounded by a few blocks of high class condominium too. So I can just walk in pretending that I am some sort of high class Datuk's daughter. Hmm, I like the idea.


Not really sure how to kill my time in the weekeend.
I figure that if I work hard, or be less lazy, I am actually a BRIGHT person.

So I decided to do some study this weekend.

Oh yeah, not to forget my Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella. OMG, reading the books is just like..finding another soul mate!!! We are sooo ..alike. No wonder mum said it's not a good idea for me to read them. WAAAHAAHAA.

Going to read Shopaholic ties the knot . Hopefully I won't get too carried away and harassed Darling to marry me. HEHEHE...

Ok, I am not going to get a new branded dog until his 'fat fat' ( th obese dog) passed away gracefully...I mean naturally. I will try to love the fat dog because it has a history with Darling. See, I am so nice. But what am I going to do with his two cats? That Dot Dot is still a kitten! How many years to go for them??!! *WAIL*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXX


* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 7:40 PM