* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Hiiiii ladies!!

I am back!!!!

Back from my short vacation to KCH AGAIN (Surprise surprise)

Anyway.


Hunting for condos now...

Going to be homeless by next month... I am so smitten by the heart-breaking beauty of one condo... that I literally went GA-GA:

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT



1.2 K per month!!!! In Tanah Merah! Meaning to say that I will have to sacrifice and work in bloody Changi Hospital again.

Rationally, it's way over my budget, way over Singapore General Hospital and way over...etc etc etc


BUT BUT BUT....


LOOK










BLOODY NICE right....

Maybe I should try to negogiate to 1 K.....

OMG

I just have to!!!





OH YEAH, RMK is in SINGAPORE!! WOOHOOO!!!

I thought I have to fly to KL for RMK make up base again, but today...guess what...I bumped into RMK in ISETAN....the first RMK in the whole wide SINGAPORE.

WOOHOO..smitten smitten...the CREAM BASE Foundation is super...natural. I felt a pang of guilt as I made the payment for it because my sister just got me a brand new tube of bb cream. Erhm.. apparently it is medically proven to be beneficial to skin....

WHATEVER. I LOVE RMK.

My wish list:

1. A watch- I lost my DKNY recently to a taxi driver.

2. PDA to encourage myself to look up for unfamiliar medicines ( which I never actually make an effort to find out what they are)

3. A nice condo like the above

4. A GUCCI bag- symbolizes my personal achievement ( that I am actually working in Singapore and survive)

Ah.....Not that long, isn't it? This is good. I am quite pleased. My life is not that bad afterall. Fulfilling as it is.

My secret wishes:

1. Malaysian government declares that dermatologists-wanna-be are allowed to skip MRCP and undergo training straight away..for like..6 months.

2. Darling owns a GUCCI shop.

3. I win JACK-POT and become a multi billionaire overnight.

4. I will be a DATIN by 35 years old.


OK, stop dreaming.


* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 3:58 AM