Sunday, June 29, 2008
Back from a week of doing-nothing-but-so-happy holiday.
Sigh.
Managed to get my ass back to Sg with a very unwilling heart.
C'mon! Who wants to return back to the hospital on a SUNDAY anyway. I repeat, on a S-U-N-D-A-Y.
Anyway, I managed to coerce , uhmm... kindly convinced James to take over my work today as I am 'not feeling well'.
End result? Cici Loo sleeping happily away in bed until 12 noon. HA-HA. I cannot and will not use that too often you know. Karma later.
Bought a very cool specs with a very unreasonable price in kch.
The brand name is PARASITE- and true to its name, the frame looks like a an insect's legs...very..uhm...let's put it this way: unique, rather than stylish.
Anyway, despite the price, it's very very very light, ok?
Not surprisingly, Luloo and Evelyn are not very impressed. THey went Ga-Ga with the price.
Anyway, my new handbag has arrived from USA.
May I present... TA-DAH~

Coach Hamptons Wristlet
Casual enough. HOHOHOHOHO
I love RED RED RED RED RED.
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X
Very stingy with taking pictures recently, here goes...




Monkey and I
Monkey-leaving to KL.
The image of him wearing this Form 1 uniform preparing his bag for school is still very vivid in my memory .
Geez.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
9:19 AM