* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Sunday, May 18, 2008



Today James and I stayed until pm trying to summarize some of the long stayers' notes.

Reg came in and shooed us home, STAT. He was like : go home, work will never finish. Go home and have some rest.' His face looked quite sour ( I think that's his classical expression) so I hurried James to pick up his bag and buggered off.

You'll see. When we go ga-ga on any patients tomorrow in wardround we will surely get it.
Anyway, who cares. I can't wait for my leave. I know it's just the weekend off but that's good enough! My heart skips whenever I think about it. This is so sad. Look what Sg has done to me.


I asked Luloo if he is a super boyfriend. He said No, he is the ULTRA boyfriend.

*snorts* Pardon me, I am as cynical as always. So far so good. We are YET to fight.It's either me being too lazy to pick a fight ( I rather catch up with my beauty sleep) or thanks to his high threshold of tolerance.

I am going to join his family in KL this weekend.Mei nu keeps reminding me to be good in front of the parent. " Don't be so da xiao jie.' WHAT THE! Since when I have DA XIAO JIE temper. I am so nice wad. Despite Luloo not forthcoming with this fact, I STILL think I am nice.

Now I have a dilemma. I hate buying presents. Going to do last minute shopping next week before flying off to KL. Honestly, the best way is just to give them money so that they can buy the things that they really like, rather than pretending to love the things that I buy. SIGH~! Unfortunately, I just can't give Ang pow to auntie. Hopefully my credit cards will be appproved next week or else I G G~


HM went off to KL with her man, leaving me behind this weekend.
Been sleeping for the whole afternoon now. Can't think of any better things to do except studying.

Ok, time to call my family to tell them that I am still alive.

Cya!


* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 4:14 AM