Thursday, January 17, 2008
We mentioned about you today.
It has been quite some time.
Your image is blur.
I tried to recall the last time we said goodbye,
the last time we smiled at each other,
the last time we hugged,
but I failed miserably.
I seem to lost the key to our memories.
'It's not THAT long', he rolled his eyes.
And he went on about the stuffs that we used to do.
I tried to conjure up the images of us during our happy times,
for a fleet moment it worked.
And then I remembered your tears.
Maybe it was not what we thought it was,
maybe...it' was something else.
Something else special.
Something else that can be molded to the way we want it to be.
I am not sure where do I stand at this very moment,
perhaps you have hidden me at a dark tiny corner of your heart,
forbidding anyone including yourself to peep,
as our memories ebbing away ...........
Not matter what say you,
that's the version I like.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
7:20 AM