* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Wednesday, January 2, 2008



I am despised by my friends.


P: Let's go to MOJO.

ZY: Oh ya ho, can drink beer!!!!!

P:...WINE kua..

ZY: Can BYO right???

P: What do you want to bring leh? Which kind of wine? White wine..or red wine?

ZY: Hah? Cannot bring qing tao meh?? I only drink qing tao leh. Kopitiam got.

P: *MUNTAH DARAH*

ZY: You know it used to be rm 5.5, but right now I have to pay rm 7.00 for one tut you know!!!



X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X


KH: Let's go to LIM TEH!

ZY: Ok. say 9.00pm.

KH: Alright.

ZY: Wait, I sleep at 10.30 the latest oh...

KH:......That's EARLY.

P: Yeah, once the clock hits eight she starts yawning.

ZY: Yalor, KL ppl can move around actively at 3-4am, I wonder why don't they become doctors
man. Nothing is worse than not given sufficient time to SLEEP.

KH: Then what time do you normally wake up?

ZY:.............. 10 am.

P: *Shriek* that's a baby's sleeping hours!!!


PIAK PIAK PIAK!



* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 6:18 PM