Monday, November 19, 2007
When you want to talk business with me, try this hour:
12-2 pm7-11 pmThe rest of the time?
I am soundly asleep. Yes
LITERALLY shopping in my LALA land.
Most of my mates start working as doctors already.
Me, this poor lonely soul, still deep asleep in my self-declared 120-days-holiday.
I start harassing everyone.
Jiro is regressing into a child after the medical exams, trying to relive his long lost childhood. He is into his TAMIYA car models. He bought boxes of them from Taiwan or something. Look, this is what Medicine can do to you. Don't do it.
Ma and Abi are somewhere in KL enjoying.
Pa is busy working.
Jie has that little monster to attend to.
Ko is online but mysteriously away.
Ninja is bored like hell too.
I am regretting it, alright? I need to work, I need to do SOMETHING. I can't live by drinking BB tea everyday man.
I don't dare to buy anything anymore. Cleaning up my wardrobe is the biggest challenge of the year. Not surprisingly, I can drown and suffocate to death in my own clothes.
K-A-R-M-A.Jiro has been trying to talk me into traveling to HK and Vietnam. I am so lazy to move a bone. That's the problem.
How will this bag of lazybones coping in Singapore?
BAD prognosis.
B-A-D.
Alvin told me his encounter as a working doctor in Singapore. HECTIC, COMPETITIVE, STRESSFUL, SINGLISH... For once, I feel like I am throwing myself into a deep shit hole without much pondering. HAH! CLASSIC.
Ok, STOP COMPLAINING.
I hate ORANGE LIPSTICK.
I hate UGG BOOTS.
I hate MAGIE-MEE hair.
*whisper* Look, FLIGHT OF IDEAS. One of the prodromes of relapsing into BIPOLAR mood.
BEWARE.* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
1:16 AM