Monday, November 5, 2007
I got an A and invitation to the Distinction Exam which I decline for the fear of drowning in my own adrenaline rushing moments. I need a break.
Who to thank?Heartfelt thanks to :
1.
You, who stupidly fast and prayed for me while I am just joking about the fasting bit.
2.
DY, who gave me his A+ nougats which really work!
3.
Leng lui and bibi who called last night for the 'most important exam in my life' so he claimed.
4.
J for her new edition Time Out chocolate.
5.
Mr G, my patient who gave me one of his Transcendental Medicine hyms in Mandarin '9940032' and insisted that I will pass if I chant them for night. *sweat*
6.
L L, who emailed me a pre-conceived congratulation and refused to have anything to do with me after.
7.
Dr X Walker, that hot hunk who give me tips of passing the exam in exchange for my company for his dinner.
And of course,
HIM, who makes all things possible.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
8:36 PM