* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Monday, November 19, 2007



Let's have a bimbo talk.

2007 comes to an end pretty soon, I am happy to share my favourite makeups....*generous*


FOUNDATIONS


I started off 2007 with Shu Uemura foundation. I was in SOGOU in Taiwan and this Ning-baizura alike salesgirl was so stuck up!!! She sort of brushing me away pretending that I was invisible. Okay, I may looked a bit unkept and stingy compared to those stylish -act cute-wannabe chabohs in TW, but she needed not to be THAT oblivious to me. Somehow I managed to wave and wave till she is too embarrassed to ignore me. Wah, her attitude changed immediately to your super-helpful-I-lick-your-boots assistant once I asked if I can pay with my card. OCIPALA.

Anyway, I ditched it a month later because I looked like I was dried up by a vampire. Oh yeah, that's why I was nicknamed JU ONN.




I switched to Shiseido MAKE UP DUAL BALANCING FOUNDATION early this year. I remembered Hie Ming kindly walked me to several stores in Sg before they closed just to get that particular foundation, the one with the warm tinge to add some colour to my pale complexion. Thanks honey. Anyway, I sort of loss interest in it soon because it is thick and smells like pastel.
I gave it away in Trade me.
Then I went to LANCOME Macqi something range, yes, that black tube. It's good for oily skin especially when I was in such a hot steamy place in Kuching. Again, I left it when I returned to NZ as it dried up my skin.


I tried Chanel. Aiti. I acquired baby rashes a week later. Most of the foundations content has ALCOHOL in it which I despise the most.

CLARINS. VERY YELLOWY. We Asians are yellow enough, thank you.
FINALLY, MAC HYPER REAL FOUNDATION. WOOHOO. NB: If you hate any glitters on your face, this is not for you. It makes my skin glow. I think I will look like a light bulb in the sun, but who cares. I like to GLOW until someone tells me off. HAH. Classic.



I always like MAC. You will be spoilt with choices with MAC. Not like those limited dull range of choices you can have with other brands.


Ok, I am tired. I don't understand. Some girls are very PRO. They can write pages of reviews but I get lazy very soon.

BYE!


* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 2:39 AM