Sunday, September 2, 2007
1 week in Surgery Team---
Post-ictal thoughts:
1. My boss laughed at my handwriting in the medical file. LITERALLY laughed. He turned to me who was obviously feeling insulted and mused:
It's not an insult. But ladies usually write pretty neat words, don't they? Yours are like a 7-yr old scribbling.2. Thanks to my team, I have a nick name: '
The catheter girl'. Someone suggested that I should wear a top written :
Catheter Service while holding a catheter on my left hand wandering around the ward repeating:
Catheter in, anyone?3. One of the patient's blood splashed onto my face while I was inserting the IV line. My hands were occupied so her son kindly wiped it off my face. HOW PROFESSIONAL!!! MY GOD.
4. I still cant utilize the scissor with my right hand during surgery. All eyes were on me every time I was needed to cut the stupid string. PRESSUREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~
5. My boss keeps calling me Dr. Loo. It sounds cool at first, then I feel sick thinking of the baggage that comes with it.
6. I want to sleep.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
12:16 AM