Tuesday, August 14, 2007
scared: A girl died in 1933 by a homicide murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If u comment this to 5 other ppl, she will not bother you
Message: True Story On December 24,2006 at 8o'clock in the morning, a young 14year old boy by the name of ScottJackson was found dead. Doctorscouldn't come up with the cause of hisdeath. His mother checked his emailsto see if she could figure out whathappened. Turns out he was stillsigned into myspace. She found he hadgone to sleep after he read and didntrepost a chain letter about a littlegirl that kills you in your sleep withno natrual cause of death. This is thebulletin he read: My name is JaimeHeras. I'm 14 years old. I'm amurderer. I have no face.(donno where tolook then) When youlook at me you'll die immediately.Youhave 900 seconds to repost this or Iwill visit you tonight. Repostthis "14yr. old died having sex"
THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!1)say the name of the guy or girl u wanna be with for the rest of ur life 2 times2)say ur best friends name 5 times 2 ur self3)then post this to 5 videos and then press f8 and u will c ur crushes name on the list.
regret it!girl meets a boy on a messengercrazy1 86:hey baby!!!h0tNsPiCy91:who is this?crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!h0tNsPiCy91:oh really.... quit lyin!who is this?crazy1 86:i loved u the first time astared in your eyes...crazy1 86:i think about u everyday...you are my dream come true.crazy1 86:we met once! i dont think uremember tho.crazy1 86:i cut myself because thepaintakes away my feelings of u.crazy1 86:u will see me sometimetonight..h0tNsPiCy91:..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?crazy1 86:dont worry..ill take verygood care of you...crazy1 86 had signed off.The girl was so scared she locked allher doors and windows. She made sureher room was secured.She wasn't sure ifit was a joke or for real. She didn'tknow when he was going to come. Thegirlwas so frightened she decided to sleepwith her little sister.The girl dozedoff quickly.Then she heard a knock onthe window.The girl slowly walked to the window.It started knocking louder.The girllooked through the windows and sawnothing..just some of the tree branches.Thegirl went back to bed with her sister.The bed was wet and had a pretty horridsmell.Maybe her sister wet the bed..the girl checked and found bloodeverywhere. The girl panicked. Shedidn't know what to do.She ran and hidin the closet in case the killer wasthere for her.While looking throughthe cracks of the closet the girl saw ashadow.It was dark,so she couldn'tfigure out who it was.She started toget more frightened.The shadow creptcloser to the closet.The girl closedher eyes as if it was a dream. Thensuddenly he opened the closet door andpulled her out.Her parents found her dead the nextmorning.She was completely skinned andhanging in her sister's closet. Theyounger sister was also found skinnedand dead.PART 2..Two years after the Smith sistersdeaths,the parents had a baby boy.Thegirl's room became a guest room and thelittle sister's room where the murdertook place became the baby's room.Thebaby grew up to be a successful kid.Onenight he was on the computer andreceived an instant message.h0tNsPiCy91:Hey lil bro!!!2seXay4u:Who the eff is this?h0tNsPiCy91:It's your big sis.2seXay4u:I never had a sister. I'm anonly child.2seXay4u:This is some kinda joke, huh?h0tNsPiCy91:Mom and dad never toldyou?h0tNsPiCy91:I died 15 years ago withyour other older sister.h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in yourroom which was once my little sister'sroom. She was killed in bed when I wassleeping. I was killed in the closetand skinned to death.2seXay4u:Quit lying. I never had asister.If I did my parents would havetold me. Whatever. Your stupid.h0tNsPiCy91:You don't believe me? Wellif you wanna look in your closet floor.h0tNsPiCy91:I carved my name and thetime and date I was being murdered.Then I carved my little sister's name.h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe melittle brother check the internet.Google on ''Smith sisters murderedanonymously''.h0tNsPiCy91:I gtg little brother. Ilove you and mom and dad soo much. Ican't believe they kept us a secretfrom you.The boy checked the closet. He saw thecarvings.Was it true? He surfed theinternet and information was thereabout the anonymous murder in thehouse.The next morning the boy wentdownstairs.It was so quiet.Maybe his parents weresleeping. Hours later the boy foundparents in their closet skinned andhanged. Then he found more carvings onthe ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU IWASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVEDMOM AND DAD..BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WELL I'M FREE FROMTHIS COLD WORLD,I WON'T HURT YOU LIKEI HURT THEM.I LOVE YOU!"- LISA SMITH-This is a death chain letter. If youdon't repost this in the next hour, theparents will kill you at night.Theywill kill you!
WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
WHENEVER I COME ACROSS THESE, I WILL HA HA HA AND DELETE THEM.
Do you guys actually believe it?
Shameful.
What's God for?
DOH!
BY: GRUMPY SICK LADY
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
8:34 PM