Sunday, August 5, 2007
I want a PUPPY!!!
An all-black puppy pictured on the right.
EXACTLY like this.
Not the white furry one, or those mini sausage dogs,
Just ASHY BLACK puppy.
HMMMM..SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I confided in a friend about my dream.
Possessing a puppy just like that.
So that he can hide in the dark in times of danger with a good camouflage effect.
No, he won't be sitting in air-conditioned sports car or having his food served mercifully.
Instead, he has to EARN for it.
And the foods will be hide in some kind of special obsolete places so that he will be trained to hunt food down for his mere survival.
Strangers =ENEMIES. You will need to EARN his trust in some kind of creative ways that impress him.
That's how my dog will be trained.
By the end of the day, he will be my PUPPY-ALL-MIGHTY!!!!! Not some kind of tong-sampah dogs!
MMPPH!!!! *ambitious*
My initial plan is to have one when I am in Singapore.
You know, like some kind of hot successful single woman who owns a stylish apartment and sexy dog. MUAHAHA
Its name??? 'SEXY'.
hhHHmmMmm....................................I like.
Labels: Lust
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
1:00 AM