Sunday, August 26, 2007
I have a child born (somewhere) in India named Bhuri.
I will faithfully donate NZD 40 monthly ( not really actually, VISION will deduct NZ40
automatically through my credit card) to support Bhuri financially. I signed up for a year of
donations.Nevertheless, it has been 15 months now and my credit card still get deducted of 40
every month.
I think it is a form of
COURTESY for them to acknowledge me about these unverified payments.
Anyway, I figured that Bhuri may need the money more than me.
See? I am not too bad after all. MUAHAHA.
This is a photo of Bhuri a year ago.


A year later. I don't think Bhuri grows much. (HOI! Where does the money go??!!!)
Bhuri is a girl by the way, not a boy as most of you may think (offensively or not).
Apparently she does not write, yet.
So she drew something for me.

Honestly, I have no idea what this little creature trying to tell me.
To me, it looks like a head with an arrow stuck in the forehead falling onto the ground while
sitting on a chair.
Well, to be more concise, it's a head + a pair of legs. No butt or trunk or whatsoever.
I hope this is not ME in her imagination ( GULP!) as I am too lazy to write back to her, not even
once as requested by the organization.
She may/not be bitter about this.
Maybe I should draw back this time and correct her distorted image of her mummy.
PRETTY PRETTY ME.* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
11:48 PM