Thursday, August 23, 2007
I found a Beauty shop in town.
Most importantly, they sell DERMALOGICA.

A whole cupboard of Dermalogica products. *DROOL* Anyway, I was thinking of having something to treat myself this week.
Honestly, for the 22 years of my life I never have any FACIAL done to my face.
I think what A said is not THAT true : ZY is very good in pampering and enjoying herself.
Anyway, I walked in and was told to wait for this lady called ' Lannie'.

WAITED WAITED WAITED for like 15 mins until a plump lady soaked in some kind of cheap artificial-smelling fragrance came to me.
Do you recall the smell of that SECRETS deodorant sprays that are sold in the supermarkets back in Malaysia? Yeah, exactly that kind of nasty perfume.
That lady is professionally polite and bubbly. However, she pissed me off by making untrue statements, I believe.
'Oh look at your eyebrows. They are yucky...Some even turn blonde, I think you need to tint them.
Now that's funny. I am pure Asian. I wonder where do those blonde hair come from.
'Oh you see, you really need to get them trimmed and tinted, you can consider bikini wax too.'
BIKINI...WAX??!!!! OOOOUuuccH.
Sensing the confused and horrified look in my face, she continued: Not that I can tell whether you are hairy or not, it's just good to wax them as you may have some blonde hair ...down there too.'
Now that blondie is pissing me off with those BLONDE hair she kept harping about.
'Look, I never discovered a strand of BLONDE hair in me ever.By the way, I don't think they are blonde.'
And now she even accused me of
having BLONDE PUBIC HAIR?!!!!!Picking up the annoyance in my tone, she switched almost..spontaneously to a less persuassive tone: Oh, I am sure they are not blonde , maybe grey. Would you consider the bikini wax?'
Oh great. Now I have grey hair.
I finally settled down with getting my eye brown trimmed and tinted.
WAIYOH. That girl is so cho lo. She pulled onto my skin several times.
One word: PAINFUL.
Imagine someone pulling on your delicate skin around your eyelids.
'Oh sorry. But your hair is so short and delicate. I am sure they annoy you lots.'
NO. YOU ARE ANNOYING INSTEAD.She kept trying to pull those fine short hairs but to no avail. Instead, I SUFFERED.
Just let the little hair go. CHILL woman, CHILL!!! ---------I almost screamed.
Anyway, I ended up having PINK eye shadows around my eyes. No I am kidding, my eyelids were puffy and erythematous thus the PINK colour. They stayed for 2 days.
I am NZ 30 bucks poorer and suffered from folliculitis around my eye lids.
What a trip!
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
8:35 PM