Saturday, August 4, 2007
Don't meant to be cheesy,
But I hope you are happy.
Although what you 've told me did not correlate with what you've done,
I hope you have prayed about this.
Nothing is worse than repeating the same mistake TWICE.
At least something have to be learnt from all the trauma whichever party that is going through,
I sincerely hope you know the best.
I won't pursue further for your explanation.
I know you will tell me if you want to /when the time is right.
I pray to God that you will be in His good hands.
I am not sure if you read my blog,
as a friend I think I should say this.
pardon me for being too chicken to tell you straight in your face.
So all the best, you will be in my prayers.
Cheers.
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
3:13 PM