* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Monday, July 2, 2007



It's cool to fly out of Dunedin, get out from my usual circle of friends and lifestyle, and catch up with old friends.

I think I am decompensating... Few months left in Dunedin, but I am losing it.

I never really like this town.

Too much unspoken memories.

Too much ungrateful responsibilities.

For all you know, I will be crying my eyes out the day before I leave here for good.

Women are enigmatic.

I spent a day in the Hospice before leaving this morning. The joy and peacefulness the dying patients emitting perplexed me.

Those who have been through tribulations and sufficent sufferings will appreciate simple life more than those who do not.

Maybe, maybe it's time for me to embrace what I have and make the best out of everything.


Cha kept reminding me that I am here for clinics, not HOLIDAYING.

Who cares. I love to take things not too seriously. Nothing worth too much stressing.

Having said that, being her senior I think I should set up a perfect example. Perhaps doing some study in her presence to motivate her to strive through medical school.

That's for my very own sake too, I suppose.

Pictures:




Cha

Leo


* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 4:09 AM