Thursday, March 29, 2007
My phone died on me.
I guess buying myself a new one is fully justified and reasonable.
I disclosed the horrible truth to my flat mates expecting that they might convey their deepest condolences, but to my surprise they noticed the escaped smirk on my face ( I thought I am talented in hiding that) and thought I am in fact quite grateful about that.
Oh well.
I have not come across any super gorgeous phone that I am head over heels with, YET.
Anyway, played Monopoly with flat mates and solemnly realized that I am as bad in handling money as I am in reality.I ended up owing players 17 million, 8 million and 2 million respectively. Hope what happened in the game will just STAYED in the game. In real life, I would like to believe that I am a lucky person with overflowing cash. Like, money grows on trees.
My consultant is very nice, but fair. That's the thing. I need to work hard to please her. C'mon, it's psychiatry we are talking about. You don't have to be THAT serious because everyone is NOT serious anyway, they are out of their minds. I approached 2 patients with schizophrenia POLITELY ( and smiled as sweet as I could) asking if I could talk to them. They got really guarded when I mentioned about telling me their 'life stories'. ' Oh, I don't tell people my life story' is the common replies I got. That makes me wonder if I should use the word 'life stories'. Maybe I should just say: YO, buddy! How's things doing? You look so vibrant and happy. I bet cha got an interesting life. Mind spilling some JUICY details? Hmm.....No, full of sarcasms is what I called. We are in PSYCHIATRIC ward after all. They are sick mentally and lead horrible lives. I might be assaulted physically or verbally if I do that.
Honestly, I feel bad for the mentally-illed people. Not to mention about the attached stigmata , they are incapable of taking care of their basic welfares. I won't be glad if I hear voices or seeing things...Life will be like hell.
Dr. C thought that I have American accent. Ha! I told him that my accent is the mixture of KIWI+Malaysian one, and it will become INDIAN style ( which involve some tongue twisting exercise) when I got nervous during presentation.
My junior doctor is very sweet and humerous.and ...is a Lesbian. Sigh. WHY WHY WHY. What's so great about the same sexes??? You have what they have to offer. That's dull. I don't have super hate feelings or loathe at lesbians or gays, I just DON"T understand. Honestly, they argue that it's the GENETIC MAKE UP that renders them homosexual. Which chromosomes are the culprits? YET TO KNOW. WHATEVER. I think environmental factor plays a big role. I remembered vividly when I was living with my 2 of my collegues in Alexandra, we argued about the reactions we will have if our children is homosexuals. Tony is pretty relaxed about it. He prefers to let his kids to choose what's good for them. Tina and I flipped out. We swear we will go beserk and try our best to 'straighten' their thinking. By hoot by crook I am going to save my kids. Many might think that I am 'out dated' or 'conservative', like how I think women should stay virgins until marry, but the truths will always be the truths. You can make the world thinks that the sky is red, but it will still remain blue. Anyway, we are humans. We are sinful. We love to find ourselves excuses, like what I normally do.
Labels: Lust
* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_
3:34 AM