* YOUR daily dose of CAFFEINE

Monday, March 19, 2007



A few more days, a few more days to go..and I am OUTTA HERE!!

WOOOOOOOOOhoOoooooo~

I can't wait to storm out from that stupid hospital, throw away the mask of mine for dealing with little ones and cheer!!! That's it! There goes my ONE month of ordeal. I can't wait to go back to Dunedin and SLEEP!!!!

Having said that , I still have to go through one Viva and PASAF (evaluation session ) with Dr. T. GRRR~ Of all doctors, he is definitely not any SANE person will pick. First of all, not mentioning about the difficulties of the questions he will ask, TO UNDERSTAND what he is asking is crucial. He asks questions in the most ANNOYING and CONFUSING way EVER! How am I suppose to cope with that let alone the VIVA. Anyway, I am preparing myself mentally and physically not to punch him when he is giving me PASAF. I don't expect myself to be impressive for him, all I ever want is just a PASS from him. Dear Lord, please let me leave this stinky hospital laughing all the way back to DUnedin.

Dr. T was giving us this Failure to thrive tutorial when he talked about: genes. Everyone has a father and a mother. The only exception....ZIa? I was like : HUH?! He flatly replied JESUS. ' JESUS doesn't have a father.' I was like, hey wait a sec, Jesus doesn't have a MOTHER, not FATHER. Mary is the mother was his answer. Fine, no arguments no offence but obviously he is NOT a Christian. The tone of his voice indicated that he was not interested in taking this discusion any further, so considering my PASAF from him on Friday, I shut up.*traitor*

Anyway, papa asked me AGAIN when is my convocation. You see,people get more sensitive torwards the end of the year. The common phenomenon I observed is:

First year:
Friend: eh, when are you graduationg
X: erhm..2 more years.

2nd year:
Friend: Eh, graduating this year?
X: no lah, next year.

3rd year:
Friend: eh, graduating soon loh!
X: Wah, i dunno whether I can graduate or not...Scared leh....So hard....touch wood touch wood.

APALAH. People get more sensitive and CAREFUL of what they say when it's TIME to graduate.

Me myself is not an exception. I DUNNO la. I DUNNO where to go.
Auckland? If i go to Auckland, I might as well make Jeniffer to go with me.But I haven't heard a single positive comment about Auckland hospitals yet. Apparently you will get toasted because you are an OTAGO graduate, instead of AUCKLAND graduate. Whatever!
Singapore? Well, I got to FORCE Jen to go coz she is my shopping partner. I don't want to stuck with those funny grumpy introvert doctors who spend most of their time reading and studying and never put make ups on. No offence, but seriously girls, LIFE IS AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE, as we age, we need make ups to make us look energetic and prettier. Can't deny that, can you? Of course, I am not talking about putting HEAVY make ups on like XIA XUE. Simplicity with a tint of make ups will do.


Lalalalala, back to work.


* Dreaming is like lollies to the souls_ 11:51 PM